Terms to Know
- Wick Speak (Wik speek) - The official language of wickers. Wick speak is best described as a series of raptor like screeches and clicks. Native wickerbeasts are more fluent and quick to use wick speak opposed to those city borne.
- Vaeick (Vay-ik) - The written language of wickerbeasts.
- Fera (Fair-uh) - Anthropomorphic animal species that inhabit Osova along with wickerbeasts. They tend to peacefully coexist with both wickerbeasts and humans .
- Clutch (Kluh-tch) - A wickerbeast nest of eggs.
- Hatchling (Hat-chi-ling) - infant wickerbeasts, young wickers are referred to as hatchlings up until they reach the equivalent of 10 in human years.
- Osova (OH-soh-vah) - The fantasy planet all sentient life resides on, it is 2x larger than planet Earth and contains similar landscape and vegetation.
- Oshari (OH-sha-ree) - A species that wickerbeasts have bred and domesticated over time serving as an all in one creature. Most are used as companion pets, but can also serve as battle mounts and source of food.
- Boaros (BOAR-Ohs) - A quadruped species that is found more accessibly all over the region versus the Oshari. The boaros are mainly used as mounts by all Osovians .
City & Cultures
- Native (Nay-tev) - Term used to describe wickerbeasts who are born and raised outside of cities and follow the lifestyle of their ancestors. Those that live in clans are often referred to as Native.
- City Borne (Sih-tee-born) - Wickerbeasts whom have been born and raised in the cities spanning for generations.
- Maverick (MAH-ve-rik) - Individual wickerbeasts who have no ties to any clans or area.
- Drakma (Draw-kh-ma) - The official currency used in all cities.
- Seyo (Say-oh) - A food commonly found in cities eaten by carnivorous and omnivorous Osovians. Seyo is an artificial, nutritious meat that takes on the appearance of a cube along with the texture and taste of the meat itself.
- Court (KOR-t) - A clutch of kingbeasts.
Wickerbeasts created by Daemonlady | Owned By Pinewarden