Creator's Note: These archives are a collection of significant events over Osova's timeline. The major periods that will be discussed are: The Primal Era, The Campaign Era, and The Reformation Era. The Primal Era is the world's prehistoric times, The Campaign Era would be the present existing timeline that majority of the lore and community is focused around, and The Reformation Era the future events in canon lore.
Primal Era ( P.E.) 1,000 years before Campaign Era
- Ancient races of Osova are gathered around one another within the continent of what is now known as Norcliff. Tribes of lizard men (now presently known as Wickerbeasts) form little packs throughout the continent attempting to integrate with various other tribes of ancient races.
- As the lizard men increase in numbers, so do the neighboring races of ancient humans competing for land rights; ultimately the tribes of lizard men begin targeting neighboring tribes as easy food supply or driving out others for resources.
- The tribes of humans begin banding together as larger communities out of necessity, and start to develop complex technology while the lizard men keep to their primitive ways .
- Now with their numbers increased and weaponry surpassing those of the lizard men, the ancient human communities begin to drive out the tribes of lizard men known as "The Culling" completely wiping out tribes or reducing their numbers. The lizard men who are caught alive after the seize are placed into slave labor.
- During the events of "The Culling", a Diaspora of multiple tribes of lizard men (now colloquially known as Wickerbeasts due to the method of hunting them ) migrate to other continents forming the now regional Clan formations.
- During this period with no other means of competition, the ancient human communities now thrive into various villages with Wickerbeasts and now intelligent Fera races as labor workers aiding in the speed of constructions throughout Norfcliff.
Campaign Era (C.E.) Present Era
Wickerbeasts created by Daemonlady | Owned By Pinewarden